Al sweet blend of chunked chicken, red grapes, celery, almonds and dill. Great for any brunch, luncheon, or get together of any kind.
Easy Chicken Salad
- 2 Cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 Cup red seedless grapes, chopped
- 1/3 Cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp dill weed
- 3 heaping Tbsp mayonnaise (to start, add more as desired)
- salt/pepper to taste
- While the chicken is still warm, toss together with dill weed and salt/pepper.
- Add mayonnaise and mix to coat evenly.
- Stir in celery, grapes, and almonds – mixing well after each is added.
- Add mayonnaise, salt/pepper, and/or dill weed to taste.
- Chill (covered) for at least 1 hour prior to serving. Can be left overnight for optimal flavor.
0 comments on “Easy Chicken Salad”Add yours →