A simple way to add big flavor to a boneless, skinless chicken thigh. Sure to be hit with all members of the family.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (trimmed of excess fat)
- Italian seasoning blend
- Olive oil
- Cast iron skillet (or any oven proof skillet of choice)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim excess fat from thighs.
- Season both sides of each thigh with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning blend.
- Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil (just enough to thinly cover the bottom) and heat on med-high heat until glistening.
- Sear thighs (top side down) until desired color is reached (not cooking until done, just to color)
- Turn thighs over in skillet and place in oven. (You may want to cover with foil to prevent spattering.)
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until thighs reach at least 160 degrees internal temperature.