If you like classic chocolate chip cookies but maybe want something a little different, or that doesn’t take a lot of time switching out batches, then this is the recipe for you. These have the rich, chewy taste of a classic chocolate chip cookie, but the convenience of a singly batch baking like a brownie bite. Give them a try – they won’t disappoint.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 Cup semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 6 Tbsp butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 9×13 baking pan of your choice.
- Combine all ingredients at medium speed until well blended. **The batter will be very thick.
- Spread batter into baking pan.
- Bake for 18 – 23 minutes – until a toothpick comes out clean when checking.
- Let cool completely, then cut into desired bite sized servings.
** Another option is to frost them with your favorite chocolate icing when completely cooled and serve as frosted bites.