A simple yet tasty way to prepare broccoli that’s sure to tempt your pickiest veggie eater. The olive oil and Italian seasoning give the florets a punch of classic flavor. You can add a bit of grated Parmesan cheese just before serving and get an even bigger burst of flavor.
- 2 Cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tsp Italian seasoning blend
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Grated fresh Parmesan for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, F.
- In medium bowl, toss together broccoli florets, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt/pepper until all florets are evenly covered.
- Spread florets onto baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Checking at 15 minutes for desired doneness and continuing if needed.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan if desired, serve immediately.